Refund & Return Policy
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
If it is about hygiene, you may not return The Guardian, The Kekabu & Baby Nasal Aspirator.
We accept refunds and exchanges on goods that are faulty only.
Faulty goods returned to us must be in its original and unused condition, we also asks that you return the packaging with the Goods for faulty verification.
A full refund will be made to you if your return faulty item is valid.
ARE RETURN FREE?
The shipping cost incurred for returning items to us for a refund or exchange are not covered or reimbursed by us.
HOW TO I ORGANISE A RETURN?
Whereas we hope this never happens, if you do receive any faulty Goods, kindly include your Order Number, and notify us immediately regarding the matter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can personally assist you.
• Returns must be done within 14 days starting from the day the Goods are dispatched to you.
• Upon receiving your email, we will provide you with the full address for your return.
• Please note we are unable to be held liable for the loss of your returns. We recommend using a registered postal service to return goods and keeping a record of the tracking details.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY REFUND OR EXCHANGED TO BE PROCESSED?
• Once we received the return, we will verify the return by conducting an evaluation within 3 days starting from the day we received your return.
• If your return is valid, we will refund the price of the Goods in full together with any applicable delivery charges occurred when we deliver the Goods to you, but not any costs you incur in returning the Goods to us.
• If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned to you. For the items to be returned to you, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.